Board Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM ITEM NAMED AFTER YOU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronn™
Site Admin

HAVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM ITEM NAMED AFTER YOU Empty
PostSubject: HAVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM ITEM NAMED AFTER YOU   HAVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM ITEM NAMED AFTER YOU EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:57 am

We are now opening to the public our new donation item/s for donations costing $120 above within 2 weeks by a single donator. This is for preparation for a major server upgrade to accommodate our growing community.

*Question & Answer*
Q: What do we get for donating $120 and how much will it cost?
A: Any available Item that has not yet been given to a donator is available and feel free to have it.

Q: What do you mean by "Own Unique Custom Item Named After You"?
A: It means if its available, and you want it, you can have it, with any name of your choice (except those containing restricted words). Also it will have an additional attribute of [ +15 ] to any "One" Stat your choice.

Q: Can we add additional attributes in it? How much will it cost?
A: Yes, you can add additional attributes in it, with certain limitations and will be strictly studied by admins "Rustel™" and "Dailice™" to maintain the balance of this server. Costing will be informed after the final attribute/s have been aggreed between the donator and the admins, and will go straight to funding our server.

Q: What kind of items are available?
A: Headgears (screenshots available below).

Q: I also want that item given to that donator, how do I get it, can i still have a name of my choice in it?
A: You can purchase it if you match the same amount of donation/s that specific donator had. You can't edit that item anymore, that is one of the privileges of the first one to get that item.
EXAMPLE:
(1st donator - Owner) $120, Wing of Legendary Keymaker, +20 dex, 10% reduce demi-human, additional 10% to demi-human, movement speed + 25%
(2nd donator - buyer) donated $120 ($120 in two weeks to be eligible to purchase the item), additional $59 more to purchase "Horn of Legendary Rustel™"

Q: I have donated $59 before, am I still eligible for this if i donate $61 within 2 weeks?
A: All donators is given 2 weeks to complete $120 to be eligible for the item.
EXAMPLE
Donated a total of $59 last month needs only $61 from 15th of November 2013 - 15th of December 2013. After 15th of December, Your eligibility will go back to 0.

*Pricing:*

STR - $6 per 10Stat (Max 20)
AGI -  $6 per 10Stat (Max 20)
VIT - $6 per 10Stat (Max 20)
INT - $6 per 10Stat (Max 20)
DEX - $6 per 10Stat (Max 20)
LUK - $6 per 10Stat (Max 20)

Demi-human resist - $12 per 3% (max 6%)
Additional Matk - $12 per 5% (max 10%)
Increase Damage to Demi-Human - $12 per 5% (max 10%)
Maximum HP - $12 per 5% (max 10%)

Autospell - iex. dispell (with spell limitations, give top 5 spells you want, will give only 1, your choice, to check availability and balance) - $24 per 1% (except status, iex coma, instead of by 1%, it will be by .05%)

Reflect physical damage - $12 per 5% (max 10%)
Reflect magical damage - $12 per 5% (max 10%)

Elemental Resist - $12 per 3% (max 12%)
Indestructable = $10
4Slot[Headgear Only] = $24

If you want to change the sprite(looks) of your customized items to avoid the fame or to avoid to be aggre by other player in PvP room..kindly tell me your desired sprite for your customized for only 60$.
*I will not tell to Anyone what will be your new sprite
*If you choose headgear..Choose only for the headgear sprites
*Item is set to no trade, no drop, no sell etc. to avoid item to be transferred to diff accounts
*If you want to sell it in-game or transfer to another account, have Rustel™ or I assist you in trading.
*For additional questions, send us a message here in forums or in-game or in messenger/Facebook
*A case to case basis always is applied to all pricing. We, the admins have the right to deny any imbalanced attribs as per our preference

*Item Preview*

Unknown1 - Headgear
Unknown2 - Headgear
Unknown3 - Headgear
Unknown4 - Headgear
Unkown5 - Headgear
Unknown6 - Headgear
Unknown7 - Headgear
Unkonwn8 - Headgear
Unknown9 - Headgear
Unknown10 - Headgear
Unknown11 - Headgear
Unknown12 - Headgear
Unknown13 - Headgear
Unknown14 - Headgear
Unknown15 - Headgear
Unknown16 - Headgear
Unknown17 - Lower
Unknown18 - Arvy's Coat : 5%Dmg to demihuman, Immunity to Frozen status.
Unknown19 - Lower
Unknown20 - Lower
Unknown21 - Lower
Unknown22 - Lower
Unknown23 - Lower
Unknown24 - Lower
Back to top Go down

HAVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM ITEM NAMED AFTER YOU
Page 1 of 1