Board Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiring Forum Moderator

Go down 
+8
Zon
Waine
RaymonD
acostajeth
toinkcxzzz
Babyboy
Gel
Angel™
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel™
Site Admin

Hiring Forum Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Hiring Forum Moderator   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:38 am

Good day FreedomRO players, Forum moderator position is now open for application.
We will also hire NEW GAME MASTER who is qualified for the position.
One criteria must be an active in-game player and a forum user.

• Must be knowledgeable with the game play of FreedomRO.
    Must be fluent in english or has a good english communication skill.

• Must answer the following question:

Name:
In-game name:
Facebook email-address:
Educational background:
Work:[if you have]
Years of playing Ragnarok:
Previous Ragnarok Server:
Experience in Forum Moderator:
Experience in Game Master:
Why should we choose you to be part of our team:
Available time to come online:
Why do you want to be a GM:
Qualification that you have that is unique to other players:
Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT]
If you are familiar with scripting please present atleast npc script[ANY WILL DO]
What about graphics designing?
If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population?
Back to top Go down
Gel

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Forum Moderator   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:11 am

POST your applications below :) Any unnecessay comment will be deleted automatically. If you want changes with your post, edit it, don't create another post. NO SPAMMING! GOODLUCK! smile smile smile 
Back to top Go down
Babyboy

PostSubject: Application Form for GM Position.   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:13 am

Name: Rommel Manalo
In-game name: Rdz
Facebook email-address: chaotic_kazekage@ y.c
Educational background: EET & BSEE. and still studying
Work: None
Years of playing Ragnarok: 7years
Previous Ragnarok Server: ROph, VanRo, FullRo.
Experience in Forum Moderator: Average
Experience in Game Master: Average
Why should we choose you to be part of our team: You can count on me.
Available time to come online: 9am - 10pm
Why do you want to be a GM: To serve and help normal players. interms of giving Events.
Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: Skill and Talent.
Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT] No.
What about graphics designing? Not that good.
If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population? : I'll host events more to encourage other players to play in our server.
Back to top Go down
IamKramo

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Forum Moderator   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:39 am

Name:Kramo
In-game name:IamKramo
Facebook email-address:jimo3724@yahoo.com
Educational background: College
Work:
Years of playing Ragnarok: 13 years
Previous Ragnarok Server: DeusRO, DutchRO, VanRO, ElizeRO, KriemRO and many more..
Experience in Forum Moderator: Well I have my own website so i know what it feels like.
Experience in Game Master: I have some couple EXPERIENCE.
Why should we choose you to be part of our team: First of all I am flexible.. I can easily deal and cope with people.
Available time to come online: Anytime!
Why do you want to be a GM: Honestly, becoming a GM is not just to have fun but I know its part of it.. But since Im a People PERSON.. Its easy for me to deal with players and of course HELPING the server out!!
Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: And I am optimistic, resilient, creative and timely. I am a people person. So I guess.... :D
Are you familiar with scripting? GOOGLE is my FRIEND <3
What about graphics designing? Easy for me :) done a lot of designs even a website :)
If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population? Well, if you are in a team its actually part of it. Inviting is part of it!. Inviting wont help the server to grow up if you YOURSELF isn't mature enough to handle all the bullshits that PLAYERS will show to you! but before anything else RESPECT and PATIENCE.
Back to top Go down
toinkcxzzz

PostSubject: The Next BEST Game Master.   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:33 am

Name: Jr Aguillon
In-game name: Yes
Facebook email-address: shawtymine@y.c
Educational background: College Undergraduate
Work:[if you have]: Computer Technician
Years of playing Ragnarok: 13 Years
Previous Ragnarok Server: VanRO, Valkyrie, ROPH, Valhalla
Experience in Forum Moderator: Above Average
Experience in Game Master: Average
Why should we choose you to be part of our team: Because I am a Ragnarok Savvy.
Available time to come online: 9AM to 11PM MNL Time
Why do you want to be a GM: Because I do believe that this is a great oppurtunity for me to harness being a Game Master
Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: I can log-In from 9AM to 11PM everyday plus talent.
Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT]: Yes
What about graphics designing?: Count on me
If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population?: Yes, because I do believe If I will be a part of this family I can increase the number of players by encouraging them to play here at Freedom. And I will be a greate GM.
Back to top Go down
acostajeth

acostajeth

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Forum Moderator   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:03 am

Name: Jethro Erard D. Acosta

In-game name: Shi Mei Fang

Facebook email-address: facebook.com/acostajeth

Educational background: College Graduate (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)

Work:[if you have] Trainee at a Hospital

Years of playing Ragnarok: Since old days, 9 years to be exact

Previous Ragnarok Server: VanRO, DeusRO, FullRO, DutchRO

Experience in Forum Moderator: I have experience but not in RO, but I think its the same.

Experience in Game Master: Yes, I also create one server myself long time ago.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team: Because I am hardworking, flexible and tactful. I am well-oriented about RO. I am not that strict, but I always find a way that this will be balance and exciting. Lastly, I want the forums to be synchronize and arranged.

Available time to come online: I am always online, but sometimes when I'm busy, I tend to pub on prontera.

Why do you want to be a GM: Straight to the point, I just want to gain more knowledge, experience and I want to help this server especially co-players.

Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: I think my tactfulness is the key, im not a trashtalker and I respect opinion of others. I am also keen observer and I love exploring other things.

Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT] Not that much, but I am willing to learn more.

What about graphics designing? yeah! I love graphic designing.

If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population? I have a lot of Ragnarok / real friends that can encourage to join our server, I already recruited some. Don't worry, I am not bias coz I hate those GMs that prioritize some players. I just want other players to enjoy our server. that's it. God bless and Kudos Freedom Ragnarok Online.
Back to top Go down
RaymonD
Global Moderator
RaymonD

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Forum Moderator   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Name: RaymonD Rafanan Monta

In-game name: R , M , V

Facebook email-address: raymondmonta@gmail.com

Educational background: Vocational Course / Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management

Work:[if you have] Line Cook (Maxs Restaurant)

Years of playing Ragnarok: Around Year 2003 / 1st server played Philippine Ragnarok Online CHAOS server

Previous Ragnarok Server: VanRO, DeusRO, FullRO, DutchRO , aeRO , aeRO2 , pRO

Experience in Forum Moderator:      Not Really Mam and Sir smile 

Experience in Game Master: Slight, But Ragnarok Offline Only thru network / shop. I know only few GM commands.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I'm a friendly and fast learner person, and can communicate well in other people. I'm a graduate of culinary and hospitality course, the word hospitality means The friendly and generous reception and entertainment of guests or visitors. i think i can apply those characteristics here in ragnarok.

Available time to come online: Everyday From 5pm to 12mn, Thursday Anytime because its my day-off ^_^

Why do you want to be a GM: To Gain Knowledge and experience. I want to become an Event GM.

Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: Ill be in always in touch on the game as well as on the players. players will be active in the game if they know that there's always gm online. if i am already part of a team ill host events regularly, hosting events regularly will make them not feel bored. ill be observant all the time, ill immediately report to Admins/Owner or Scripter the problems of the players or Bugs in game.

Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT] I am so much willing to learn... wink 

What about graphics designing? No. i dont have any

If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population? Entertaining new players thru events and assisting them in game in a generous way can make them feel comfortable, make them to stay for a long time in the server and the players can make a marketing strategy by inviting their friends to play. Feedback from friendly GM's in game will make the server grow. Im just trying to apply for the position thank you for reading my application happy
Back to top Go down
https://qwersdfxdfe.forumtl.com/
Waine

Waine

PostSubject: application   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Name:Edarwaine Florendo
In-game name:Tempest / Blind
Facebook email-address:edarwaine @ hotmail.com
Educational background: College Grad. Major in Civil Technology / currently taking up Masterals Degree
Work:[if you have] Teaching HS
Years of playing Ragnarok:13years
Previous Ragnarok Server:VANRO, DEUS, DUTCH, pRO
Experience in Forum Moderator: never been a moderator but i helped people as far as i know
Experience in Game Master: never tried once maybe now xD
Why should we choose you to be part of our team: Because i hate to cheat., and i can play fair and square., love helping newbies and im so approchable no matter how busy i am
Available time to come online: normal gaming time is 6pm-6am, saturdays and sundays almost anytime (+8gmt/ph time)
Why do you want to be a GM: additional experience and i want to know how it feels to be a GM and being a GM, i can help more people., having an access means easier communications with GM and i can report all sorts of bugs i encounter on my normal characters..
Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: well im a hardworker and i dont normally rely for others.. i make my own items by quest and farming
Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT] no but intend to know more, i learn by myself if necessity requires me..
If you are familiar with scripting please present atleast npc script[ANY WILL DO]:  n/a
What about graphics designing? just learned basic photoshop on my own.. ^_^ maybe i can learn more
If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population? invade other servers xD.. and ask my RO friends to play here.. even non RO friends can be invited as well with proper motivations

thanks for reading my application
Back to top Go down
Zon

Zon

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Forum Moderator   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:46 pm

In-game name: Zon

Facebook email-address: ryxz_02@yc

Educational background: College BSME (3rd Year atm)

Work:[if you have] Student :D

Years of playing Ragnarok: pRO years.. atleast 10 years

Previous Ragnarok Server: PRO, VanRO, DarkRo, SamRo, DeusRo, DutchRo, DopeRo, MyRo, FullRo, etc

Experience in Forum Moderator: None

Experience in Game Master: None

Why should we choose you to be part of our team: Fast Learner, Trustworthy Razz 

Available time to come online: anytime, on call :D except 12am - 7am phil time.

Why do you want to be a GM: I`ve been playing RO for like 10 years on different servers... As a simple player i know the wants and the needs of players. to learn how to script skills,items etc.i want to be a GM to help the server :D and EXPERIENCE

Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: Persevering, unlike some GMs or Players i am approachable, if someone (unknown player not my friends, coz they are richer than me) asks me for a spare of zeny or items, i can easily give them biggrin (depends on what they ask).

Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT]: Nope :D but looking forward on learning it biggrin 

If you are familiar with scripting please present atleast npc script[ANY WILL DO]: actually, one of the reason i want to be a GM is to learn scripting.. So, no, i dont have any idea yet about scripting thingy biggrin  but can learn easily coz i have friends who knows how to script..

What about graphics designing?: not enough but can use photoshop xD 

If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population? : Use of social websites, Invite Friends from other server,  EVENTS (lots of it), Invite Friends from other server, EVENTS (lots of it), Invite Friends from other server,  EVENTS (lots of it) EVENTS (lots of it)...
Back to top Go down
dancen20

PostSubject: Application   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:36 am

Name:Dancen Rasec Quilaton
In-game name:Bertan
Facebook email-address:dancen_canton@yahoo.com
Educational background:College
Work:No
Years of playing Ragnarok:almost 7 years
Previous Ragnarok Server:VanRO,JaeRO,JanRo,RamRo,DeusRO,FullRO,DutchRo
Experience in Forum Moderator:No
Experience in Game Master:Event Gm
Why should we choose you to be part of our team:Because I'm willing to help the players.
Available time to come online:24 hours
Why do you want to be a GM:I want to help all newbies and have a experience for being an GM.
Qualification that you have that is unique to other players:I'm Friendly and Helpful
Are you familiar with scripting?:No
What about graphics designing? No
If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population?:Give more time on the server so that the players will not be bored.
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Gm Hiring   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Name: Nicole Cariaga

What are you doing now : Web Developer/Graphic Artist

Can you online within the hours when there is lots of players online : Yes

Are you a GM of any server before or still is : Yes

Why do you want to be a GM in this server : Because, Im from Philippines im fluently in English and i have experience be a Event GM and Recruitment GM
main language in the Philippines is "Tagalog" and im good in communication in English

What language can you speak? : English and Tagalog

What type of GM you want to be : Event GM/Social GM Tasked handles the Events proposed to keep the Servers hot to a thousand degrees, Advertises the Server to keep Freedom RO's population growing, and other minor technical stuffs to support the Developing Team. Is also taking apprenticeship from the other GMs to learn and further help his comrades in the maintenance of the Server.. in short, OJT.. ^^,

What can you do beside being a GM in the server? My old comrade way back LunarRO3 and HarueRO. Known for my Debugging Skills and Strict Law enforcement, Im specializes in helping the Team solve Technical issues and bugs..
Back to top Go down
Senyorita

Senyorita

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Forum Moderator   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:07 pm

In-game name: Senyorita

Facebook email-address: trickytrishozon@yahoo.com

Educational background: BSCS ( 4th year student - still studying )

Work:[if you have] none.

Years of playing Ragnarok: almost 7 years ( but different ROs )

Previous Ragnarok Server: KenRO , FullRO , VanRO

Experience in Forum Moderator: 75%

Experience in Game Master: 85% ( in KenRO, but only for event )

Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I'm an active player and you can put your trust in me.

Available time to come online: Every-day/Every-night ( no specific time )

Why do you want to be a GM: I want to help players ( in a fair ways like events ) and also the server.

Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: Lots of Patience and not a Bad Tempered person.

Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT] I'm not familiar with "NPC" scripting, but I know what is scripting.

What about graphics designing? I'm not very expert.  

If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population? By inviting my friends, advertising the server (freedomRO) and host some events if possible.
Back to top Go down
Joeyboy

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Forum Moderator   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:49 am

In-game name: Law
Facebook email-address: https://www.facebook.com/angelojoey
Educational background: BS - HRM
Years of playing Ragnarok: 8 Years
Previous Ragnarok Server: VanRO
Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I can be asure that this server will be of more fun and enjoy staying.
Available time to come online: Anytime :)
Why do you want to be a GM: I want to help improve this server.
Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: I am determine to do anything that i am ask to do.
Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT] : None
If you are familiar with scripting please present atleast npc script[ANY WILL DO]
What about graphics designing? : None
If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population?
I can invite more of my friends and advertise the server for good.
Back to top Go down
Gabbriel

PostSubject: GM / Forum Moderator Application   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Name: Ashley Gabbrielle Tiu

In-game name: ( to follow )

Facebook email-address: riellegabb@gmail.com

Educational background: 2nd Year Communications Arts Major (on Leave of Absence)

Work:[if you have] Cafe Barista

Years of playing Ragnarok: since pRO (Chaos)

Previous Ragnarok Server: VanRO, FullRO, DeusRO, BestRO (Closed), AdiksaRO (Closed), HypeRO (Closed)

Experience in Forum Moderator: FullRO, BestRO, AdiksaRO, HypeRO

Experience in Game Master: Yes
Old FullRO - GM iDove
BestRO - GM-Gucci
AdiksaRO - GM-Hush
HypeRO - GM-Aeris

Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I would like to be a part of your team simply because of the dedication i bring to the table. I am a well rounded person fluent in Filipino, English and Korean. I am also knowledgeable of basic French, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin) and Japanese. I am known by previous server mates as a dedicated person who enjoys giving satisfaction to the players especially when it comes to events or other ragnarok related activities. I am knowledgeable of the basic ragnarok facts since i have been playing with my older brother back when Philippine Ragnarok Online was still in. People who have experienced me hosting events know that all i want is equality and fairness that's why i usually host non-PK events so that even new players can have a chance at winning. Not all players are blessed with special items but i am pretty sure that all players are blessed with wit and intelligence. That is why I love hosting events that would stimulate the player's brain. Hosting events like guess the word, True or False, Amazing Race, HnS, CtP and many more. I can give my time and effort to the server and for it to increase the population and server reputation. I promise i never let the administrators down because of the actions that i do when i was a game master in the previous servers and they were happy to have me in their team.

Available time to come online: Philippine Time - Midnight or Morning since usually these are the times when players are active and some of the GM Team might be busy. So I can give my time for the enjoyment of everyone.

Why do you want to be a GM: I would like to be a Game Master since every server is a new opportunity and I believe that one should grab every opportunity one meets. I also believe that opportunities are challenges that you face some may be good for you but some may also be bad. But you have to try just so you would know the outcome of the challenges that you faced, and if you succeed then there are more challenges for you to conquer and successfully defeat while doing your job.

Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: Multilingual, Caring, Helpful and I love to reach out to anyone who is in need.

Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT]. Sadly No

What about graphics designing?: This one is a no for me too

If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population?:
To be able to increase the population of the server even more you would first have to please the current players who are already there. Being able to hear positive feedback from them would lead them to posting positive stories about the server in different websites that would attract a whole lot more players of different cultures. This I believe is what I can help for the server to grow and be one of the best private servers there ever was.
Back to top Go down
Gabbrielle

PostSubject: GM / Forum Moderator Application   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Name: Ashley Gabbrielle Tiu

In-game name: Gabb

Facebook email-address: riellegabb @ gmail . com

Educational background: 2nd Year Communications Arts Major (on Leave of Absence)

Work:[if you have] Cafe Barista

Years of playing Ragnarok: since pRO (Chaos)

Previous Ragnarok Server: VanRO, FullRO, DeusRO, BestRO (Closed), AdiksaRO (Closed), HypeRO (Closed)

Experience in Forum Moderator: FullRO, BestRO, AdiksaRO, HypeRO

Experience in Game Master: Yes
Old FullRO - GM iDove (Support GM)
BestRO - GM-Gucci (Event GM)
AdiksaRO - GM-Hush (Support / Event GM)
HypeRO - GM-Aeris (Head of Events)

Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I would like to be a part of your team simply because of the dedication i bring to the table. I am a well rounded person fluent in Filipino, English and Korean. I am also knowledgeable of basic French, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin) and Japanese. I am known by previous server mates as a dedicated person who enjoys giving satisfaction to the players especially when it comes to events or other ragnarok related activities. I am knowledgeable of the basic ragnarok facts since i have been playing with my older brother back when Philippine Ragnarok Online was still in. People who have experienced me hosting events know that all i want is equality and fairness that's why i usually host non-PK events so that even new players can have a chance at winning. Not all players are blessed with special items but i am pretty sure that all players are blessed with wit and intelligence. That is why I love hosting events that would stimulate the player's brain. Hosting events like guess the word, True or False, Amazing Race, HnS, CtP and many more. I can give my time and effort to the server and for it to increase the population and server reputation. I promise i never let the administrators down because of the actions that i do when i was a game master in the previous servers and they were happy to have me in their team.

Available time to come online: Philippine Time - Midnight or Morning since usually these are the times when players are active and some of the GM Team might be busy. So I can give my time for the enjoyment of everyone.

Why do you want to be a GM: I would like to be a Game Master since every server is a new opportunity and I believe that one should grab every opportunity one meets. I also believe that opportunities are challenges that you face some may be good for you but some may also be bad. But you have to try just so you would know the outcome of the challenges that you faced, and if you succeed then there are more challenges for you to conquer and successfully defeat while doing your job.

Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: Multilingual, Caring, Helpful and I love to reach out to anyone who is in need.

Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT]. Sadly No

What about graphics designing?: This one is a no for me too

If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population?:
To be able to increase the population of the server even more you would first have to please the current players who are already there. Being able to hear positive feedback from them would lead them to posting positive stories about the server in different websites that would attract a whole lot more players of different cultures. This I believe is what I can help for the server to grow and be one of the best private servers there ever was.
Back to top Go down
Dubai

PostSubject: application   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:12 pm

In-game name:Emirates / Dubai

Facebook email-address: kennethrandy@yahoo.com

Educational background: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Certified Caregiver

Work:[if you have] Outbound Logistics of mumzworld.com in Uae Dubai

Years of playing Ragnarok:6-7 years

Previous Ragnarok Server:pRO ,AeRO,CrestRo , VanRO

Experience in Forum Moderator: none

Experience in Game Master: yes in offline :) ( within shop )

Why should we choose you to be part of our team:-
I would like to help to make our server one of the BEST. Furthermore aiming that this server will be known by other, hence will be my pleasure to be part of our growing RO community. Being a Gm or moderator is not easy alot of pros and cons but  being part of the team will lessen the word "Bias". I will be glad to be part of the team. No need for compensation again i just want to help and be part of this growing RO community.

Available time to come online: anytime since im working in office. almost 24/7 online

Why do you want to be a GM: If ever more events more fun more players will enjoy. will end up of inviting other player if they knew Gm's here are cool fun and with good ambiance of environment.

Qualification that you have that is unique to other players:"Flexible" "Trustworthy"

Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT] no, but willing to learn ( if in need )

What about graphics designing? maybe? :D

-i can help by inviting my friends and advertising in online as well.
Back to top Go down
wartime

PostSubject: Applying Event Gm   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:49 pm

In-game name:LightBreak
Facebook email-address:jaysar_alos@ymail.com
Educational background:high school
Work:[if you have]Construction
Years of playing Ragnarok:10 years
Previous Ragnarok Server:Vanro/swag/dutch
Experience in Forum Moderator:
Experience in Game Master:Event Gm
Why should we choose you to be part of our team:I like to support this Ro
Available time to come online:EveryDay
Why do you want to be a GM:Because Its nce to help other player
Qualification that you have that is unique to other players:helping all newbie ang non newbie
Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT]Not yet
What about graphics designing?
If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population?Invite More and be friendly
Back to top Go down
Chaii

Chaii

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Forum Moderator   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Name: Charles Dominic Porto
In-game name: 7 8 9 Hell Emp
Facebook email-address: Chaii Bang ( New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days )
Educational background: 4th year student
Work: N/A
Years of playing Ragnarok: 5 to 6 years
Previous Ragnarok Server: VanRO StrikeRO FullRO UnleashRO BenchRO
Experience in Forum Moderator: None but i wanna experience to be a Forum Moderator.
Experience in Game Master: Yeah in UnleashRO ang BenchRO
Why should we choose you to be part of our team: Because I am a Trustworthy RESPECT And i cant help people in need ;)
Available time to come online: Anytime 24/7
Why do you want to be a GM: I Want to be a Game master here in freedomRO because i want to implement fun in this server and i want to help others players  
Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: Helpful And i have my fighting Sprit an most of all i have Respect in all players
Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT] Not  
What about graphics designing? I'm not very expert. but i can  
If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population? i can invite all of my friends to play in freedomRO like what im doing because i know more players more fun
Back to top Go down
Raging Joey

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Forum Moderator   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:29 am

Joeyboy wrote:
In-game name: Joey
Facebook email-address: https://www.facebook.com/angelojoey
Educational background: BS - HRM
Years of playing Ragnarok: 8 Years
Previous Ragnarok Server: VanRO
Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I can be asure that this server will be of more fun and enjoy staying.
Available time to come online: Anytime :)
Why do you want to be a GM: I want to help improve this server.
Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: I am determine to do anything that i am ask to do.
Are you familiar with scripting?[NPC SCRIPT] : None
What about graphics designing? : None
I can invite more of my friends and advertise the server for good.
Back to top Go down
Patwick

PostSubject: Application   Hiring Forum Moderator EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:58 am

In-game name: Slay / Kat
Facebook email-address: https://www.facebook.com/impatrick
Educational background: 4th Yr College Student: BSIT(Multimedia and Programming Major) / Computer Networking.
Work: Worked at a computer repair shop.
Years of playing Ragnarok: 7 Years
Previous Ragnarok Server: VanRo / FullRo
Experience in Game Master: Event GM FullRo
Why should we choose you to be part of our team: To be able to help out.
Available time to come online: Anytime, except Tuesday and Thursdays( Unavailsble from 11:30am-1:00pm)
Why do you want to be a GM: I have a lot of free time, and I think it would be more substantial to do events instead of just hanging around.
Qualification that you have that is unique to other players: Fair, approachable and fluent in chavacano, english, tagalog, chinese and visayan.
Are you familiar with scripting? I have a little experience in scripting.
What about graphics designing? I'm an IT majoring in multimedia, so yes.
If you will be part of our team what you can do to increase our server population? Invite others from different servers, and advertising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Forum Moderator   Hiring Forum Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiring Forum Moderator
Page 1 of 1